Terms & Conditions
Who We Are
You are ordering from Redpath Tyres Ltd.
Company Reg No; SC68083
Vat Reg No; GB 699863053
How to Contact Us
Our head office is located at;
Redpath Tyres Ltd
You can contact us by;
- Email; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone; 0131-3347387
Quality & Complaints Procedure
We hope you are pleased with the service throughout our branches and would be thrilled to hear any positive feedback which we can pass throughout our depots. However if you have any queries or complaints regarding any products or service purchased please contact us by letter, email or telephone using the above contacts. Please ensure to retain your invoice as proof of purchase, this does not affect your statutory rights.
General Conditions of Sale
You have the right to cancel at any time before work has commenced. No charges will be applied and you will be entitled to a full refund on any payments made provided no costs have been incurred by Redpath Tyres.
All of our prices are inclusive of UK Value Added Tax and all transactions are in Pound Sterling only.
All quotations are valid for 14 days from the date of issue unless a promotional offer in which case an expiry date will be noted.
Unless otherwise stated the cost of fitting charges is included in your quotation.
Payment is required prior to vehicle being removed from any Redpath Tyres premises.
All goods remain the property of Redpath Tyres until paid in full.
With the exemption of faulty goods, all removed tyres will be disposed of safely by Redpath Tyres in accordance with current enviromental regulations. To find out more please contact us further.
Tyres are guaranteed against manufacturing defects throughout the legal life of the tyre. Only tread used will be charged for if a replacement tyre is required.
Wheel alignment is affected by many different contributing factors for example road condition, vehicle condition & driving conditions therefore adjustments cannot be guaranteed however should you feel you vehicle requires to be checked please do not hesitate to drop into any branch for a free check.
Redpath Tyres guarantees no personal information provided by customers shall be shared with any other parties.
Redpath Tyres may contact you with any future promotions or information they see to be relevant, should you wish to opt out of this please do get in touch through any of the above chanels.
Redpath Tyres reserves the right to amend or update any of its terms and conditions prior to further notice.
Terms and Conditions
Promoter: Redpath Tyres Edinburgh, Unit 11, South Gyle Crescent, Edinburgh, EH12 9EB
By participating in the Promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and any other requirements set out in the promotional material.
- Promotion open to retail customers, resident in the UKaged 17 years+. Employees and the immediate families of the Promoter, retailer, their agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion and trade customers (fleet and company vehicle drivers) are not eligible to enter this promotion.
- How to enter: Customers can enter at the Redpath Stand at the Border Union Show, Springwood Park, Kelso, TD5 8LS (http://www.buas.org/show/) and put a name forwards for the 6ft Uniroyal branded shark. Contact details will be required at point of entry to qualify. Anyone under the age of 17 must be accompanied by a qualifying individual for their entry to be accepted.
- Customers can enter Friday 27th and Saturday 28th July 2018, during the event.
- The Prize: a cheque to the equivalent value of the tyres purchased including VAT, fitting and disposal up to the value of £300.
- Winner Selection: Redpath will chose their favourite name.
- Draw: Will take place within 7 days of promotion ending.
- Winner notification: Winners will be notified within 7 days of the draw taking place by email or telephone call, and following notification winners will have 72 hours to claim the prize. Once claimed winners will be mailed the prize within 28 days. If the prize is not claimed within 72 hours, the prize may be reallocated by the Promoter to a reserve winner selected in the same manner. Prizes will be handed out on a first to claim basis. Prizes cannot be returned for another prize.
- No responsibility can be taken for prizes, which are lost, delayed, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered for any other reason.
- No cash or other gift alternative available, in whole or in part, except owing to circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right to offer a suitable alternative of equal or greater value.
- Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter, the gift will only be awarded directly to the qualifying purchaser.
- In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of gift, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify all qualifying purchases and to refuse to award a gift or withdraw gift entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions and these will be binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Only in circumstances that make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants.
- The winner[s] agree to take part in publicity in connection with this promotion.
- Names and counties of winners will be available on request for a period of 3 months following the closing date by sending a self-addressed envelope to Continental Campaign, Redpath Tyres Edinburgh, Unit 11, South Gyle Crescent, Edinburgh, EH12 9EB.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdictionwill have exclusive jurisdiction.
- Any personal data relating to participants will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party (other than the Promoter's agencies for the purpose of servicing/implementing the promotion.)